How to vote using m...

How to vote using mobile wallet?  

RSS

Adexmakai
(@adexmakai)
Eminent Member
XQR:0
June 15, 2019 6:40 pm  

I am still having a serious time voting for delegate using mobile wallet. I only see the delegate in the mobile wallet, clicked on it, and transaction fee page pop up. But my concern is this, if I should click that it will register 0 vote count for me. I will appreciate diagrammatic illustration of how to use mobile wallet to vote for delegates. Thanks

Makai

alberdioni8406
(@alberdioni8406)
Estimable Member
XQR:54
June 15, 2019 9:48 pm  
Posted by: Adexmakai

I am still having a serious time voting for delegate using mobile wallet. I only see the delegate in the mobile wallet, clicked on it, and transaction fee page pop up. But my concern is this, if I should click that it will register 0 vote count for me. I will appreciate diagrammatic illustration of how to use mobile wallet to vote for delegates. Thanks

It's easy to vote login to your Wallet,in the right top right corner inside your Wallet click on it,then it Will show you the Delegates names,choose One and place your vote...atention that you need to vote for a Public Delegate to get rewards.Remenber that you need to choose a Wallet to vote( in case you have more than One address) to place your vote.

https://about.me/albertosilvestre

ReplyQuote
Adexmakai
(@adexmakai)
Eminent Member
XQR:0
June 16, 2019 12:52 pm  

Thanks man, I just managed to vote successfully now. Am thinking of adding one more wallet because I want to vote for another delegate. I have two delegates in mind, I have voted for one, then I will use the second wallet to vote for the second one. 

Makai

ReplyQuote
alberdioni8406
(@alberdioni8406)
Estimable Member
XQR:54
June 16, 2019 4:21 pm  
Posted by: Adexmakai

Thanks man, I just managed to vote successfully now. Am thinking of adding one more wallet because I want to vote for another delegate. I have two delegates in mind, I have voted for one, then I will use the second wallet to vote for the second one. 

Actually you dont need to have 2 Wallets,only 2 addresses...just generate a second address and transfer some XQR to that and vote for another Delegate as well✌

https://about.me/albertosilvestre

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register