Send/Receive XQR on Twitter easilly with ArkTippr  

RSS

arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
XQR:137
22/06/2019 7:06 am  

Selection 073

Marc (cryptology delegate - ARK) has introduced his great tool called ArkTippr. With ArkTippr, you can tip others Twitter account XQR easilly!

Here is steps to start.

1. Follow Twitter account:  

2. Send @ArkTippr on Twitter a DM with `HELP` and you will get all instructions on how and what!

3. To get XQR deposit address (it's unique address for your Twitter account), send @ArkTippr on Twitter a DM with `deposit xqr`

4. Now, send XQR to deposit XQR

5. Tip others Twitter account by reply at their post with following command: Amount XQR @ArkTippr

6. To check your XQR balance, Send @ArkTippr on Twitter a DM with `balance xqr'
7. To withdrawn XQR to your own wallet, Send @ArkTippr on Twitter a DM with `withdrawn xqr'

DONE!
P/S: Does anyone want to get free XQR? Follow my Twitter: arktoshidotcom and get 10 XQR for FREE, also get lastest news from ARK, Qredit daily 🙂
This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by arktoshi

Delegate arktoshi |99,99% Uptime | True Block Weight | 4 Qredit Nodes and counting..

alberdioni8406
(@alberdioni8406)
Estimable Member
XQR:410
22/06/2019 9:17 am  

Awesome @arktoshi i just followed your account on Twitter and now i Will follow your instructions to set up the tool...this Will help XQR and ARK to get known by other users in crypto space...i really appreciated it 😋 

https://about.me/albertosilvestre

ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
22/06/2019 9:25 am  
Posted by: alberdioni8406

Awesome @arktoshi i just followed your account on Twitter and now i Will follow your instructions to set up the tool...this Will help XQR and ARK to get known by other users in crypto space...i really appreciated it 😋 

10 XQT sent!

Delegate arktoshi |99,99% Uptime | True Block Weight | 4 Qredit Nodes and counting..

ReplyQuote
alberdioni8406
(@alberdioni8406)
Estimable Member
XQR:410
22/06/2019 11:19 am  
Posted by: arktoshi
Posted by: alberdioni8406

10 XQT sent!

Already received and is pretty easy to interact with the Bot #just Amazing😉

https://about.me/albertosilvestre

ReplyQuote
Adexmakai
(@adexmakai)
Eminent Member
XQR:84
22/06/2019 5:50 pm  

This is awesome Arktoshi. I saw this thread on telegram, then I decided to check it out on Twitter page. The idea is awesome and unique. I just followed you on Twitter.

Makai

ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
22/06/2019 7:34 pm  
Posted by: Adexmakai

This is awesome Arktoshi. I saw this thread on telegram, then I decided to check it out on Twitter page. The idea is awesome and unique. I just followed you on Twitter.

Yeah bro, so much people follow me and come to Qredit today 🙂

Selection 074

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register