Hereby I'd like to announce my delegate proposal:
It is my believe that increasing the value of the token is more valuable than sharing high percentages. Therefore, rather than trying to seduce you with a ridiculous sharing percentage, my goal is to contribute to the ecosystem in other, more beneficial ways. Being in a forging position would enable me to:
- Create helpful tools
- Donate to community members who are contributing to the ecosystem
- Give voters discounts on certain blockchain services that I am currently developing
I have been active in the Lisk community for a long time, and have done similar things there. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Organize fun contests ( example: https://lisktools.eu/liskplay )
- Create tools such a Delegate Income Monitor (calculate your forging income as FIAT), Node Failover scripts, and more.
Apart from that, I can also contribute in other ways, such as:
- Create tutorial videos, example: How to install/configure a node -
- Run additional (devnet) nodes
- Help folks out with technical matters
Do you think the above is more beneficial to Qredit than private pools? Then please consider a vote on my delegate 'lemii'. On top of the things described above, I'll share 25% with my voters.
My value comes from contributing to the ecosystem in the form creating tools, tutorials, providing services, organizing events and helping community members. On top of that, I'll be sharing: 25%.