lemii
(@lemii)
Delegate & Moderator Moderator
XQR:0
13/05/2019 1:56 am  

Hello there!

Hereby I'd like to announce my delegate proposal:

Proposal
It is my believe that increasing the value of the token is more valuable than sharing high percentages. Therefore, rather than trying to seduce you with a ridiculous sharing percentage, my goal is to contribute to the ecosystem in other, more beneficial ways. Being in a forging position would enable me to:

• Create helpful tools
  • Donate to community members who are contributing to the ecosystem
  • Give voters discounts on certain blockchain services that I am currently developing

I have been active in the Lisk community for a long time, and have done similar things there. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Organize fun contests ( example: https://lisktools.eu/liskplay )
  • Create tools such a Delegate Income Monitor (calculate your forging income as FIAT), Node Failover scripts, and more.

Apart from that, I can also contribute in other ways, such as:

• Create tutorial videos, example: How to install/configure a node -

• Run additional (devnet) nodes
  • Help folks out with technical matters

Do you think the above is more beneficial to Qredit than private pools? Then please consider a vote on my delegate 'lemii'. On top of the things described above, I'll share 25% with my voters.

TL;DR

My value comes from contributing to the ecosystem in the form creating tools, tutorials, providing services, organizing events and helping community members. On top of that, I'll be sharing: 25%.

Thanks!

This topic was modified 3 months ago 5 times by lemii
This topic was modified 3 months ago 3 times by DPoS administrator

Topic Tags
alberdioni8406
(@alberdioni8406)
Estimable Member
XQR:22
15/05/2019 10:27 pm  

You have some good points there and you cativated my vote...sure i Will vote you👍

https://about.me/albertosilvestre

ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
XQR:8
17/05/2019 7:12 am  

Congrats lemii! You have very good forging position now! Keep up good work!

Delegate arktoshi |99,99% Uptime | True Block Weight | 4 Qredit Nodes and counting..

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register