RSS

arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
XQR:137
17/05/2019 7:10 am  

----- Link to Old proposal---- 

Hi, Qredit hodlers!
I am Tin, from Vietnam - one of the countries with the most cryptocurrency investors in Asia, behind only China and Korea.

I knew Qredit project since May 2019 and really like this project. I registered delegate and start forging from May 18, 2019. I feel very lucky because here I meet new friends who are very intelligent and friendly. I learned from them every day and we joined hands to contribute to the better Qredit project.

Delegate arktoshi last month has 100% uptime, no block missed! I always monitor the server to ensure the highest uptime. Thanks for the faithful voters who have always support me!

From the participating DPOS projects such as ARK, Persona, Blockpool, .., I realize that increasing the value of the token is more valuable than sharing high percentages. After some discussions with my current voters, I decide to change my proposal as follow, starting from July 2019:

- Sharing rewards: 60%

- Voters are capped at 1 Million (This means that if someone with a bigger wallet votes, it will be counted as 1 Million)

- Payout: every 3 days (every 211 blocks forged).
- 30% for building and maintaining nodes (1 main/forger node + 3 backup/relay nodes).
- 10% for sponsoring programs to help increase new people to Qredit. Example: Donate XQR to game competitions at Altilly, tip Twitter users through ArkTippr (I have very good results after a few days testing, more and more people know about Qredit).

Articles I contributed:

The reason why Qredit will success:

1. Build on the open source code: ARK Core.
  2. Qredit team members are very friendly and enthusiastic, working hard to deliver the product. (Nayiem - CEO of this project took the time to help me when I had a bit of trouble on the Altilly exchange.)
  3. Very smart and friendly Delegate like CYJ, Lemii, Milan, ghostfaceuk, korben3, ....

Thanks all for reading!

~ Delegate arktoshi - QUFKLnmsJJUQ5UPSzxKZ8tMg5ZX7S7mHn3 ~

This topic was modified 2 months ago 3 times by arktoshi
This topic was modified 4 weeks ago 10 times by arktoshi
This topic was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by arktoshi
This topic was modified 4 days ago by arktoshi

Delegate arktoshi |99,99% Uptime | True Block Weight | 4 Qredit Nodes and counting..

alberdioni8406
(@alberdioni8406)
Estimable Member
XQR:410
17/05/2019 5:42 pm  

Mostly Delegates use technical language to explain how the Voters Will benefit from a pool but not everyone understand that language but they wanna vote to a Delegate,so how that person can be explained how to benefit from voting?!

https://about.me/albertosilvestre

arktoshi liked
ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
20/05/2019 1:33 pm  

Dear arktoshi voters! 1st rewards has been sent! Thanks for your support!

I'm looking for more votes to have better position in Top 51. arktoshi delegate is sharing 80%, payment automated via TBW script. I'm running 2 Qredit nodes atm, 1 mainnode + 1 backup node, both are stable, high uptime, EU located.

I'm making video to let people know how easy to run your own Qredit relay node. It's great way to support, secure Qredit network.

Screen Shot 2019 05 20 at 17.11.47

Delegate arktoshi |99,99% Uptime | True Block Weight | 4 Qredit Nodes and counting..

ReplyQuote
alberdioni8406
(@alberdioni8406)
Estimable Member
20/05/2019 1:38 pm  

I believe that you Will gain more Voters as the Community grows you have a good proposal and Will cative more Voters to your node 😉 

ReplyQuote
goat
 goat
(@goat)
XQR:13
29/05/2019 11:28 am  

Welcome to Qredit Arktoshi.

I know what you can bring to a DPoS project and have no doubt you can stay a forging delegate in Qredit.

Good luck with all you do and I look forward to using your tools for Qredit

ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
29/05/2019 4:30 pm  
Posted by: goat

Welcome to Qredit Arktoshi.

I know what you can bring to a DPoS project and have no doubt you can stay a forging delegate in Qredit.

Good luck with all you do and I look forward to using your tools for Qredit

Hey goat! Tks so much for your kind words! Let’s make Qredit great!

ReplyQuote
lovespring
(@lovespring)
XQR:16
31/05/2019 7:26 am  

welcome

ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
07/06/2019 6:42 am  
Posted by: lovespring

welcome

Thanks! Glad to know you!

ReplyQuote
Adexmakai
(@adexmakai)
Eminent Member
XQR:84
10/06/2019 9:53 pm  

I think I now get the picture of delegate that's being used on QREDIT network. I liked your proposal on how to reward voters that delegates their vote to you. My question now is this, will I be able to see your delegate wallet in the mobile wallet of QREDIT? Although I still have my XQR on Altillity exchange. I will consider voting for you.

Makai

ReplyQuote
alberdioni8406
(@alberdioni8406)
Estimable Member
10/06/2019 11:10 pm  
Posted by: Adexmakai

I think I now get the picture of delegate that's being used on QREDIT network. I liked your proposal on how to reward voters that delegates their vote to you. My question now is this, will I be able to see your delegate wallet in the mobile wallet of QREDIT? Although I still have my XQR on Altillity exchange. I will consider voting for you.

Yes you Will see his Delegate username in mobile Wallet and if you can vote on him to get rewards,just navigate thru your Wallet click "delegates"and look for Delegate arktoshi and place your vote on him😉

This post was modified 1 month ago by alberdioni8406

arktoshi liked
ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
11/06/2019 5:18 am  
Posted by: alberdioni8406

Yes you Will see his Delegate username in mobile Wallet and if you can vote on him to get rewards,just navigate thru your Wallet click "delegates"and look for Delegate arktoshi and place you vote on him😉

Thanks for your reply mate 🙂

ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
11/06/2019 5:18 am  
Posted by: alberdioni8406

Yes you Will see his Delegate username in mobile Wallet and if you can vote on him to get rewards,just navigate thru your Wallet click "delegates"and look for Delegate arktoshi and place you vote on him😉

Thanks so much!

ReplyQuote
Adexmakai
(@adexmakai)
Eminent Member
XQR:84
15/06/2019 3:13 pm  

Thanks brother I will do that now.

Makai

ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
18/06/2019 7:46 pm  

Thanks brother I will do that now.

Thanks for your votes! Next payout will be sent tomorrow!

ReplyQuote
arktoshi
(@arktoshi)
Eminent Member
19/06/2019 3:10 am  

New Qredit node is on the way. This server is located in Vietnam- an exotic location. Server hardware and Internet bandwidth is really expensive here!

Welcome Qredit to Asia!

Selection 069

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register