[Qredit] Delegate B...

[Qredit] Delegate Blues_for_Alice|Public Pool sharing 75%|Daily payouts using TBW|Vote cap at 1Million  

RSS

Mililiter94
(@mililiter94)
XQR:2
May 17, 2019 5:44 pm  

Hey everybody, my name is Milan and I am running the public pool Blues_for_Alice.

I am running this delegate since the start of the Qredit Mainnet. It was my first experience with DPoS, but since then, I have learned a lot, and am now in the position that i can help out other delegates. 

Contributions

Whenever there are new releases for the Core or other software, i usually am one of the first delegates to help and test the update, and write guides to help other delegates to update. As an extent of this, I am writing content for docs.qredit.network, both beginner guides and more technical guides for the delegates.
Also, I am active as an admin in both the Qredit and Altilly Telegram, where I am always available to answer your questions.

Public Pool

Being into forging position, allows me to contribute to the Platform as described above. On top of that, i am running a public pool.
Delegate Blues_for_Alice Shares 85% of all its forging rewards with its voters. To guarantee that people with a smaller wallet will get a nice payout, voters are capped at 1 Million. This means that if someone with a bigger wallet votes, it will be counted as 1 Million. Payouts are done Daily, using the True Block Weight script provided by delegate Goose. I cover all transfer fees, and the minimum payout is 0.5 XQR. If that amount is not reached, the balance will be saved and paid out when this amount is reached.

I hope you liked my proposal and I can keep counting on your support! If you have any questions, you can reply in this topic, or send me a message in Telegram. Username Mililiter94

This topic was modified 3 months ago by Mililiter94

sircashalot, DPoS administrator, lemii and 1 people liked
Mililiter94
(@mililiter94)
XQR:2
January 3, 2020 3:22 pm  

Dear Blues_for_Alice voters,

Starting after tomorrows payout (in about 25hours) , I will lower my share from 85% to 75%. I will keep the vote cap at 1M XQR.  This is because of the duration of the current market conditions. If the price of Qredit increases significantly again, I will reconsider my share percentage again. 

Thank you for your support, and hope you will keep voting for me.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register